Does Your Garage Floor Need a Make Over?At Granite Garage Floors® Baltimore, we're your trusted experts for installing industrial and epoxy/polyaspartic floors that transform old, stained, or cracked concrete floors. If you're looking to upgrade your home's garage, our epoxy flooring experts in Baltimore can provide an incredible solution that Looks & Lasts Like GraniteTM.
After a quick process that lasts only a day or two, you'll have a garage floor that never picks up or peels from your car's hot tires. It also won't crack or stain. We start by prepping the floor and then apply the epoxy coating. We will add decorative flakes to create the color of your choosing. After this coating has time to dry, we remove any excess flake and lay the polyaspartic clear coat. After 24 hours, your floor will be ready to walk on. After 5-7 days, you can drive on it.
With our beautiful finishes, you'll get a floor that looks amazing and is built to last. It's amazing how much a clean, beautiful entry way can improve the aesthetic quality of your home. Plus, you'll never have to worry about concrete dust or other messy hazards. You'll get a clean surface that takes very little effort to maintain.
About Our Epoxy Flooring Services
We rely on only the best, industrial-quality materials and a highly experienced installation team. With Granite Garage Floors Baltimore, you can always count on friendly, communicative service and the finest quality work. Our epoxy flooring service includes:
- Quick installation of industrial epoxy/polyaspartic flooring that protects your garage floor from various damage.
- Beautiful finishes that look incredible and create a welcoming entry point to your home.
- Choose from: Granite, Stone, Quartz, Metallic, Terrazzo, and Clear Sealers.
- A Lifetime Satisfaction Warranty that guarantees zero hot tire pick up.
- A community-based team with years of experience and a commitment to quality work.
- We also install in commercial spaces such as automotive facilities, laboratories, and distribution centers.
Epoxy Flooring in the Baltimore Area
Our company is local, and that means you get a job that's done with pride. After all, we might run into you at the grocery store, and we want to feel good about the work we've done when we do! We have an extremely high standard for quality and we hold ourselves to that standard on every job. Our service area covers generally a 60 mile radius from Baltimore including:
- Ellicott City
If you're ready to turn your damaged and hard to clean garage floor into a beautiful and durable surface, call our Baltimore-area epoxy flooring team at (443) 552-4992, and schedule your on site estimate today.