Planning to finish your basement and turn it into a rec room, office, home gym, or multi-use space? The floor is a big consideration. More and more homeowners in the Baldwin, MD, area are turning to basement floor epoxy because it's moisture-proof, highly durable, easy to clean, and beautiful too.
At Granite Garage Floors® Baltimore, we're experts at installing epoxy basement floors in Baldwin, Ellicott City, and nearby areas. We use industrial-grade materials, follow a strict process that includes careful prepping, and provide exceptional results, so you'll love your new basement floor.
In fact, here's what a few of our customers have to say about working with our team:
- "Granite Garage Floors Baltimore did an amazing job refinishing our residential basement cement floor, half of which is nearly 100 years old and showed its age. They came while we were out of town, laid down an optional cement moisture seal we requested, plus three layers of epoxy, decorative flakes, and clear rosin seal. They were extremely respectful of our house and left it impeccably clean." - Geoff G.
- "Keith and his team were extremely professional, timely and diligent! We love our epoxy basement floor. The quality of the work is incredible and we are so glad we picked Granite Garage Floors Baltimore for our unfinished basement floor." - Tyler C.
- "What a great company! Reasonably priced, beautiful results." - George B.
- "The whole process was highly professional. Everyone was on time and the scheduling of the job was quick, easy and flexible. I ended up with a beautiful epoxy floor at a highly competitive price." - Robert S.
- "After Granite Garage upgrades your floor, that is what you will say: "why didn't I do this sooner?" So, make the call, and they'll make it happen, and mark my words!" - D.C.
Find Out More from Baldwin's Choice for Basement Floor Epoxy
If you're ready to transform your basement into a useable space, call Granite Garage Floors Baltimore. As the Baldwin area's trusted source for basement floor epoxy, we always begin with an on-site estimate. This allows you to learn more about our process and what to expect. We'll also explain your many options for colors and designer finishes, so you can choose a floor that helps you achieve your vision. You'll be amazed by how much our epoxy floors can transform a dark and dingy basement.
We install epoxy floors in basements, as well as garages and other spaces, across:
- Ellicott City
- And throughout the surrounding area
To learn more about basement floor epoxy in the Baldwin, MD, area, call Granite Garage Floors Baltimore at (443) 552-4992.