If your garage floor is dingy, cracked, and dirty, let Granite Garage Floors® Raleigh-Durham transform it. We install industrial-grade garage floor coatings in homes across Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Durham, and nearby areas in NC. Once we're done, your garage floor will be enhanced beautifully, so you can repurpose it as a TV room, home gym, office, or simply a neat, tidy workshop. Here's how we do it.
What Makes Our Process Unique
We install garage floor coating systems in and around Chapel Hill that are built from best-in-class, industrial-grade materials. We also follow a meticulous installation process to ensure your floors stand strong against cracking, peeling, hot tire pick up, and more. Our process includes:
- Preparation. We carefully prepare every floor, starting with diamond grinders to remove stains and old finishes. We'll also repair any cracks or pits, ensuring an even surface and a better mechanical bond with the epoxy.
- Priming and coating. Our next step is applying the primer and then the base coating. We use a strict formula, one we custom-mix on site, so it delivers maximum durability and efficiency. In the process, our large rollers provide an even distribution of primer and base coatings.
- Flake distribution. To get the look of granite, quartz, or another natural stone, we broadcast the flakes you've chosen during your consultation. These also enhance skid resistance and further hide imperfections.
- A protective coating. We'll then apply a final protective, clear coating over the floor to seal in the flakes. This delivers a high-quality, durable finish that can stand up to all kinds of wear and tear, hot tire pickup, impact, chemical spills, and more.
- Returning to service. We'll clean up and then ask that you stay off the floor for at least 24 hours and keep vehicles and heavy equipment off for at least 72 hours. You can then enjoy your new floor and upgrade your garage into a space you love.
Find Out More About Our Garage Floor Coatings in Chapel Hill!
If you're ready for a change to your garage, turn to Granite Garage Floors Raleigh-Durham. We're trusted in Chapel Hill, Durham, and nearby areas for top-quality, heavy-duty epoxy flooring coating systems that are crack-, stain- and chip-resistant. They even make your garage appear brighter, bigger, and more beautiful, too.
If you'd like all this and more, we're a call away in:
- Chapel Hill
- Wake Forest
- And throughout the surrounding area
Call Granite Garage Floors Raleigh-Durham at (919) 323-3953 today to find out more about our garage floor coating in Chapel Hill, NC.