Every industrial setting is demanding, whether it is from chemicals, abrasions, impact, or heavy machinery. As a result, more and more facilities in Leawood, Overland Park, and throughout the Kansas City, KS area are installing industrial epoxy flooring. If you are considering it for your operation, it can deliver several important advantages, such as:
- Durability. Polished concrete can crack, stain, and get damaged. However, industrial epoxy flooring is designed to stand up to all kinds of stressors, from forklifts, moving crates, high foot traffic, heat and pressure, and more. It will not crack or get stained by oil, grease, or chemical spills, providing a longer-lasting, more resilient solution.
- Safety. With an epoxy coating system, you can add options for texture that offer skid-resistant and non-slip surfaces. This translates into a surface that is safer for your employees, reducing the chance for slips, trips, and falls. Since epoxy is so shiny and bright, it also improves visibility in the workplace, further enhancing safety.
- Lower maintenance. Epoxy flooring can withstand moisture and water, prevents the spread of dust, dirt, germs and build up, and is seamless, non-porous, and simple to keep clean. All you need is a mop and a broom to maintain it without any expensive treatments.
- Affordability. Epoxy covers your existing substrate and does not require a lot of material to protect it. You can therefore get a coating system that is straightforward in terms of upfront costs and actually cuts down on expenses, since you won't have repairs, replacement, and maintenance.
Let Our Leawood Team Help You Choose Your Industrial Epoxy Flooring
Whether you have a warehouse, auto repair shop, machine shop, distribution center, or any other kind of industrial setting in the Leawood area, epoxy flooring is a solution that lasts. With Granite Garage Floors® Kansas City, you will get a team of experts who will design a custom epoxy flooring system that meets your business needs.
We will take the time to evaluate your space and substrate, assess durability needs, conduct moisture testing, and more, all to recommend the ideal solution. We also offer a range of colors, finishes, and options to choose from too, so you get a coating system fine-tuned around the activity that occurs in your operation.
Granite Garage Floors Kansas City is hard at work in industrial settings across:
- Overland Park
- Mission Hills
- Prairie Village
- Lee's Summit
- And throughout the surrounding area
Call (913) 752-9906 today to get started with a consultation and learn more about our industrial epoxy flooring in Leawood, KS.