Ready to transform your dark, dingy garage floor into a bright, shiny, beautiful one? There are many possibilities to consider for garage flooring in Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, and nearby areas in VA. To help you make an informed purchasing decision, here are some options and the pros and cons of each.
The Epoxy Advantage: Why It's an Ideal Choice for Garage Flooring
Whether your garage is your workshop or you want to make it into a gym, home office, or play area, you need the right floors. With epoxy, you can get heavy-duty, highly durable flooring that stands up to all kinds of wear and tear typically found in Tidewater-area garages.
Whether it's chemicals, abrasions, water and salt, oil and grease, or heavy equipment, epoxy flooring is made to withstand it all. It's also crack-, stain-, and moisture-resistant, giving you a strong surface to park cars on, put furniture or gym equipment on, or store belongings.
At the same time, it's attractive and tidy. You can choose from options that look like granite, metallic, or quartz and come in colors from blues and grays to beige and more. Epoxy is also skid-resistant yet shiny, so it will make your garage appear larger while improving visibility.
Other Garage Flooring Options in the Norfolk Area
Besides epoxy, there are several other options to consider for your garage floors, including:
- Sealant. A concrete sealant will protect your floors from spills, moisture, and salt but won't even out a cracked, damaged surface.
- Carpet. On the other hand, carpet will cover up many ugly spills and imperfections, like holes, cracks, and divots. Yet, stains are difficult to get out, impacting the appearance.
- Paint. Painting your garage floor is a fast and cheap way to make the floors look better. However, even if you use heavy-duty concrete paint, it will chip and wear away over time.
- Roll-out vinyl or stick-on tiles. These can be installed easily by cutting off the excess and will quickly smooth out the surface. Yet, these can also get stained and damaged, impacting the aesthetic.
Get Garage Flooring That Looks Like Granite!
If you'd like floors that look good and are long-lasting, turn to Granite Garage Floors® Chesapeake. We can install industrial-grade epoxy that provides the highest-quality coating system in your garage. It even Looks and Lasts Like Granite™ and is covered with a Lifetime Satisfaction Warranty for homeowners in:
- Virginia Beach
- Newport News
- and other neighboring areas
Call Granite Garage Floors Chesapeake today at (757) 797-8008 for a quote! We install epoxy garage flooring throughout the Norfolk, VA area.