There are a lot of moving parts in an industrial setting, from heavy loads to high foot traffic. Because of this, you need more than a floor that looks good, but one that stands tough against all these elements. It's where epoxy comes in. Many companies from throughout the Baltimore, MD area are increasingly turning to industrial epoxy flooring, thanks to its strength, durability, and low maintenance costs.
If you're interested in doing the same, here's a look at some of the benefits you'll get with this type of floor coating system:
- Increase in worker safety. There are plenty of slip and fall hazards in any industrial facility. However, epoxy can increase worker safety since it's skid-resistant and non-slip, providing more traction than other types of flooring.
- Easy to maintain. With epoxy, you'll have floors that stand up to chemicals, corrosion, heat, pressure, water, impact, and more, without getting damaged. They're even stain- and crack-resistant, offering reduced maintenance and repair costs.
- Simple to clean. A clean floor is important for safe working conditions. Epoxy is easy to keep clean, and is also seamless and non-porous, preventing the spread of dirt, dust, and germs. You don't need to invest in expensive maintenance services and simply need to sweep or mop to keep up with cleaning.
- Looks bright and shiny. With epoxy, you'll get floors that are durable and tough, yet also look great too. They offer a bright, shiny surface, which actually increases worker visibility. Plus, there are many options for thickness, colors, and finishes to choose from.
Let Granite Garage Floors Baltimore Help You Choose Your Industrial Epoxy Flooring
At Granite Garage Floors® Baltimore, we can help you find the right industrial epoxy flooring for your business needs. We'll assess your space, test the sub-floor, check durability needs, perform moisture testing and more, all so we can recommend the right flooring for your facility. We always factor in the activity that is happening in your space, from heavy forklifts to the potential for oil, grease, and chemical spills, to ensure you get floors that work for you.
Whether you have a warehouse, factory, food processing facility, auto repair shop, machine shop, or another type of business in the Baltimore area, we can design an industrial epoxy flooring system that delivers all these benefits and others. We even offer a guarantee against peeling from the heat or weight of vehicle tires.
Our industrial epoxy flooring is available in:
- Ellicott City
- And throughout the surrounding area
Call (443) 552-4992 today to get started with a consultation and learn more about our industrial epoxy flooring in Baltimore, MD.