- At Granite Garage Floors, we are adhering to all statewide/local orders regarding eligibility to work for the construction industry and at this point all locations are open.
- The safety of our team and our customers has always been our highest priority. During these unprecedented times, we have implemented some additional best practices as part of our Garage-Side "No Contact" Service Model. This includes the following protocols for estimates and installations, as well as all guidelines set forth by the CDC and the Local Home Builders Association.
- Virtual estimate options include phone conversation, video chat, or email.
- In-Garage estimates include proper social distancing, wearing masks, disposable gloves, and sanitizing samples.
- We email all estimates and have suspended providing any leave-behind materials.
- Our process does not require you to interact with our installation crews.
- Our teams consist of 2-4 individuals and our work takes place outdoors in your garage.
- Our teams always wear masks and nitrile gloves as part of our installation safety standards.
- We have increased the frequency of sanitizing our equipment and vehicles.
- We're in this together and as a locally owned company we appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.