GGF CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
Granite Garage Floors not only look great, but they are also extremely durable and resistant to a variety of chemicals, such as, gas, oil, road dirt, and grime. When concrete garage floors are coated with our system, they are no longer porous and become completely sealed. This makes them very easy to keep clean and will provide many years of enjoyment. Your garage floor will quickly become the envy of your neighbors and friends!
- Wipe up chemical spills as soon as possible and spot clean as necessary.
- Sweep the floor often or use an electric blower to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Most dirt can be washed off using a hose with pressure and a squeegee for ease of removing water from the garage floor to the driveway.
- For general cleaning use a mop, steam mop, or soft bristle brush with a mild “ph neutral” cleanser diluted in hot water, rinse thoroughly and often.
- With proper cleaning and care your garage floor should Look and Last Like Granite for many years!
- Epoxy coated floors become a completely sealed surface and may be slippery when wet, be cautious while cleaning and after rainfall.
- Prolonged sunlight exposure may amber the protective clear coat over time and it is recommended to keep your garage door closed to protect your security and investment.